Thursday, October 02, 2008

MAN ON WIRE! ****MUST SEE****

Man on Wire

I was relaxing in my hotel room last night after watching "Pushing Daisies" (my new Hollywood beau is Lee Pace - LOVE HIM!), and felt like watching a movie. I was THRILLED to see "Man on Wire" was on the menu. I missed it when it played in Arizona and have been wanting to see it for awhile.

May I just say, I LOVED this movie! It was worth the $15 I paid to watch! It was exciting, inspiring, touching, thrilling and preposterous at times. It really reinforced my belief in one of my favorite quotes of all time:

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
Live the life you've imagined".
- Thoreau

I am going confidently in the direction of my dreams...
  • I am moving forward with real estate investing despite the frightening market conditions and poor economic and employment outlook
  • I am remaining committed to bringing home both of my children from around the world
  • I am working with my husband to improve our marriage and improve our lives

My prayer is all of my loved ones find the strength and inspiration they need to move towards their dreams too, each day of their lives.

1 comment:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

I will have to rent...
Have a Great Weekend..
Hugs..